|DATE||Tuesday, May 1st, 2012||PRESENTOR:|
|TIME||13:00 EDT/10:00am PDT||Ariel Gordon
|DURATION||60 minutes (including Q&A)|
Application dependency mapping is a key component for availability and change management processes as well as other strategic IT initiatives (e.g. data center consolidation, Business Continuity Planning, etc.). Organizations use application dependency mapping tools to model business services to support the above mentioned goals, as part of the ITIL processes.
However, in spite of the growing popularity of application dependency mapping tools, leading analysts found that only 1% of business services are actually modeled.
Join Ariel Gordon, Neebula’s VP Products and the former CTO of BMC Software, to learn how to avoid common pitfalls and use best practices to succeed with application dependency mapping and service modeling.
In this webinar, we will review:
- The common IT use cases for application dependency and service modeling
- How to correctly define the goals for an application dependency mapping project
- The relation between application dependency mapping and service modeling, or how to achieve true service modeling with application dependency tools
- The common pitfalls in service modeling to watch out for
- Best practices for a successful mapping project
A video recording for the webinar is now available. Please register to get immediate access.
Please Click Here to watch.